Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / List of Subcatagories under Catagory Title / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

List of Subcatagories under Catagory Title (14)

Posted: 04/12/2005 4:03:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry

Does the bug fix in the new version fix the subcat link issue on the homepage or the blank password issue????

Cheers
Brinley

[Edited By miura on 04/12/05 4:04:21 AM]

Posted: 04/12/2005 6:48:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

miura wrote:04/12/2005 4:03:56 AM
Hi Dmitry

Does the bug fix in the new version fix the subcat link issue on the homepage or the blank password issue????

Cheers
Brinley

[Edited By miura on 04/12/05 4:04:21 AM]

Hello,

The password issue has been fixed in v1.0.9.

The subcats template works on my version, I'll double-check and let you know shortly.

Thanks.

Posted: 04/13/2005 6:07:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry

i just upgraded to version 1.0.9 and yes the password issue is now fine - thanks for that.

I'll wait for you to come back on the sub cats issue.

One final thing - i thought the upgrade would sort out the User Modify Link pc upload thumbnail issue but its still not working. (Ichecked and both the images and pending folders are se to 777)

(I would prefer to use the "Use remote image (URL):" than the upload functionalityfoir users adding images to links - can you tell me which tag i should be using to add a url for a image?)

UPDATE: I have just tested adding images to Links using PC and URL in the Admin area and both work fine - i then changed templates to the default and tried to add an image to a link using the Modify Link User form and nothing happened - so I assume its not my tweaked template thats causing the problem. (I hope!)

Thanks again for your help!

it'll be worth it in the end!:grin:

cheers
Brinley

[Edited By miura on 04/13/05 10:20:02 AM]

[Edited By miura on 04/13/05 11:53:02 AM]

[Edited By miura on 04/13/05 11:54:02 AM]

Posted: 04/13/2005 11:53:32 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

There is a small issue with specifying the target template for Sub-categories tag. I'll see how hard is to fix it and let you know.

The Image upload functionality should work just fine in v1.0.9 release. Make sure to set 777 for both "kernel/images" and "kernel/images/pending" folders.

Thanks.

Page:     1 2